How to use FacebookAPI.dll
Here we will explain how to use FacebookAPI.dll with an asp.net website
- Create an asp.net website.
- In web.config>appSettings add the following <add key="GraphBaseUrl" value="https://graph.facebook.com" /> (If
appSettings tag is missing add one directly below <configuration>
- Right click on the project in solution explorer and click on "Add Reference"
- Browse to the location where you have downloaded "FacebookAPI.dll" and click OK. This will add the .dll file to your project
- Add namespace reference in the pages where you want to integrate Facebook actions
- using FacebookAPI;
- using FacebookAPI.Managers;
- using FacebookAPI.Objects;
- using FacebookAPI.FacebookProperties;
- To call various actions create instance of corresponding Manager class and respective functions
- Output objects come under Objects namespace