Each release of Facebook API contains 2 files FacebookAPI.dll
- Contains all classes required to interact with Facebook
- All classes come under 3 namespaces named "Manager","Objects","FacebookProperties"
- Manager contains manager classes with which you can do interaction with Facebook
- Objects contains classes which represents various Facebook objects like Events, Post, Comments etc.
- Facebook properties contains object classes that are used inside various Facebook objects.
- Global : Contains enums representing various Facebook statuses
- This configuration file contains all settings that are required for the API to work properly.
- At present it contains only one key "GraphBaseUrl" with value "https://graph.facebook.com"
- If you already have a configuration file in your project just add a new key "GraphBaseUrl" with the above value in